Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Blood Clot,

Your payment for room and board in my left thigh is more that a week overdue. Your residence of over three weeks is now no longer welcome. Reviewing your renter history, your landlord has found that you disturb the whole rental unit: you do not allow others to comfortably exercise on the premises without your interferenece; you often cause physical pain to those living in nearby units; and early on it came to my attention that you're causing "bad air" throughout the unit, making it difficult for others to breath at times. Your eviction process will be lengthy.

You have already avoided the attempts of the Coumadin agency to remove you. Coumadin was an agency that required too much time an oversight. Because of that, Lovanox has been employed. I am very pleased with its results so far. As your belongings have been moving out, the other residents have been complaining less frequently. It has been noted that the upper left thigh has been in less pain, and the fatigue you've been causing the entire left leg is subsiding. Subsequently, the whole community has been able to excersise in more comfort. I speak for the community when I say that we will all be in better spirits when you are gone.

I must take some of the blame for failing to screen you out as a renter from the start. Illness previous to your arrival prevented me from my normal activities, thereby preventing me from fully screening your application. I did not notice that you wanted not only the leg space, you also wanted to invade the lungs. I also note now that Mr Cancer was one of your references. From here on, I will be more active, and I will screen my applications more thoroughly.

Mr Clot, you have caused me to realize the importance of taking more active management of my prized rental property. Joy will abound in this property more so after you have left than before you arrived. The landlord did not realize just how good he had it with the previous renters. I have also enlisted the help of Mr Father and Mrs Mother to help me care better for the property while you are here. They are doing a superb job.

Your landlord,



Adam

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it's time for some red clover tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we sue the court will give him 10 days to vacate before issuing an eviction order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another friend with a clot from his leg to his lungs. Nearly took him out, but the Coumadin and Roto-rooter agencies bailed him out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam, while reading I came across this. Francis de Sales wrote, "Do not look forward to the changes and chances of this life in fear; rather look to them with full hope that, as they arise, God, whose you are, will deliver you out of them. He has kept you hitherto, -do you but hold fast to His dear hand, and He will lead you safely through all things; and, when you cannot stand, He will bear you in His arms...The same everlasting Father who cares for you today, will take care of you tomorrow, and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace then, and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations."

    ReplyDelete